The Fitness Craze
Lately many people around the globe are going crazy about being fit or precisely trying to look physically attractive especially the younger generation. Hence the business of fitness industry is blooming. Qualified training professionals, lucrative gym membership packages, personal trainers and numerous fitness clinics; even the app based services are there at your convenience. You name it and you have it. This supremely competitive industry is waiting to transform you not only into being fit but someone with a statuette of physical beauty.
Film, television, sports and fashion industry people have been doing this all time and they become our ultimate role model. They go for intense workout schedules, take up challenges, and follow strict dietary regimen. They shed sweat and blood to achieve some mind blowing physique and looks under the careful guidance of some professional and intelligent trainers. It is really commendable that they do so and inspire many of us to follow what they have been doing.
Getting into a desirable shape and achieving an optimum weight that too in a time limit is not a cake walk and if truth be told, anyone getting involved for physical transformation should be prepared enough to put in a lot of hard work. It is more of determination that goes in if you really accept this challenge.
Also your metabolism and genetics do a lot of talking for you. There are people who can put on lean muscles just looking at dumbbells or shed some odd 10 kilos in a blink of eye. Whereas there is a category of people who are diligent passionate trainees, sweating blood, working out like ass and eat right but lose just few inches here and there more or less looking the same even after weeks/months of hard work.
Fitness or weight management should not be aimed at mimicking someone else’s training program. It should be based on your personal requirements and conditions. The aim for transformation should always prioritize your own self being healthy, fitter, contented and happier.
So here are few things you should always consider before you take up any fitness or transformation routine:
- Realizing your need: Let your body be your judge and ascertain that how badly do you need to change. Take a good look of yourself in the mirror and see if that’s what you wish to be like or a little leaner and fitter will be more attractive. If you have found the answer then obviously you have realized the need for a fitness training program or a planned schedule that will help you to achieve whatever you wish for.
- Change is necessary: If you are interested in taking up a weight management program and are looking for a fitter future, then you must undergo some changes in your daily schedule or lifestyle or probably your attitude towards eating, time management, and about your own self. You have to be flexible enough to adapt to changes in your dietary pattern and workout routine so as to bring on positive changes in your health and body.
- Take charge of your health: Health is not a time bound achievement. It takes your sincerity, devotion, hard work and patience. It’s about your existence. Not only during the fitness training period but you have to take care of your health every day for your entire lifetime.
- Mind your workout: When you have a goal to achieve, you need to have a workout schedule that will lead you towards your goal. But sometimes or for some people the same routine might lead to stagnation of the weight. Getting some modifications in your routine or combining different activities for your workout may help you with your goal in a better way.
- Maintaining the transformation: It’s not only about achieving your goal, but also about maintaining the newer you. Once you have worked out to be a fitter person, your next target should be to keep up that look for the lifetime. This is another tough task and you need to be enthusiastic enough to keep going.
- Get your personal trainer: Motivation and the zeal to keep going is highly essential for fitness routine and what can be better than getting a fitness coach or weight trainer who will keep you motivated, check your changes and boost your confidence whenever your mind think of quitting.
Destination is achieved only when you travel the road of hard work but a planned journey will make it easy and enjoyable too.
[…] Going Crazy To Get In Shape? Know The Correct Mantra Nutrition Newsletter Get regular nutrition tips & weight loss advice by celebrity nutritionist Shubi Husain. Also avail exclusive offers for Subscribers […]